Monday, March 30, 2009

This Weeks Menu

Monday - Make your own pizza.
I usually buy Mama Mary's individual size pre-cooked pizza crust and have everyone make their own pizza. Lately the store hasn't had the individual size. I've been buying the package with 2 medium size. I make one for myself and the girls make the other. We have plenty of left overs for lunch.

Tuesday - Deli Dinner
We make our own sandwiches. I usually have a few choices of lunch meat. I cut up some fruit. For a treat, sometimes I'll have chips.

Wednesday - Meatloaf, Green Beans, & Potatoes
This I will pull from the freezer. I have about 3 loaves left of the 10 lb batch my husband and I made. I love having meatloaf in the freezer.

Thursday - Jambalaya

I can't forget to buy the shrimp on Friday morning.

Saturday - Chicken Bolognese and green salad
My husband will have to enjoy this Sunday for lunch. Which will be even better actually.

Sunday - Left Overs


Now, all I need to do is go shopping.

No comments: