Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Chicken Wings

Another family favorite. The kids LOVE it! They will ask for this dinner. I love when the kids ask for a specific recipe.

Chicken Wings

1 package Chicken Drumettes (chicken wings)

Mix together:
3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon each of
Onion Powder
Paprika


Pre-heat oven to 450°

Coat chicken wings (drumettes) in the soy sauce mixture. Greese a baking pan/casserole pan and place all the coated wings in the baking pan.

Bake for 25 minutes on EACH side.

I serve them with rice and a salad or some type of vegetable. We also have seaweed sheets with it, but that'’s an asian thing. YUMMY!

This recipe can EASILY be doubled, tripled, whatever. For the four of us (2 adults, 2 kids) I double it and we have enough for a small lunch the next day. I have been purchasing the Costco Party Wings and what I do is fill a Pyrex baking pan and then double the above soy sauce mixture.

They also re-heat nicely for a party. I'’ve made them the night before and re-heated the day of the party. They are a BIG hit!

The great thing about this recipe is you can make it as spicy as you want. If want it spicy use HOT paprika instead. Sometimes I use half sweet and half hot paprika.

No comments: