Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nob Hill/Raleys—Getting More from Your Grocery Store

My primary grocery store is Nob Hill. I love my Nob Hill. They have the best produce, know me by name, know my girls, and go out of their way to help me find something I'm looking for.

My sister-in-law, and BMCC member, is an even bigger fan. Here is her tip:

"I am a fan of Nob Hill/Raleys and especially their “Extra” magazine.  I am on their mailing list and get coupons for free groceries every week. That’s a good deal too, but what I’m really jazzed about is their website that has 25 recipes you can make with a rotisserie chicken. BTW Their chickens are WAAY better than Safeway and are great if you can’t get the Costco one. 

And do get the Extra magazine. I can’t tell you how many recipes that have wowed my family. You have access to all the recipes online too."

Thanks GG! I've signed up for Nob Hill's email coupons! I can't wait to get extra savings. We love there rotisserie chickens too. It will be fun to try some of their recipes.

If you have a tip to share please email me or leave your tip in the comments of my entries.

No comments: