Saturday, November 22, 2008

Don't Forget the Coupons


This is not necessarily food related. It could be, but I just had to share this. It's one of those "duh!" moments for me.





I don't know about you, but I tend to forgot all those great coupons I get in the mail, at HOME. Not the best place for them. Especially if I'm trying to save money and lower my expenses.
I got this great idea from a few of my mom friends at my daughters school.

Collect all your coupons from the mail and newspaper and put them all in one of the large coupons/ads that folds up. Now get one of those large binder clips and clip it all together. Now you have a neat little packet of all your coupons. You can keep them in the car (so you don't forget them) or even in your purse. 

These are my coupons for this week. I'm going to try this and see how much money I can save by actually USING my coupons.

A great big thanks to "the Cowgirl" and KF for the great idea!

1 comment:

2boymommy said...

I am a coupon freak... my fam makes so much fun of me. There is never a grocery store or Target trip where I don't save minimum of $15. You'd be surprised how much money you will save. The dollar store also has great coupon organizers that has labeled sections.