Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cooking Class in Florence, Italy

I was just watching Samantha Brown's Weekend in Florence on the Travel Channel. What a wonderful weekend trip! If I had the money, I'd book the trip right now.

When I do book the trip I would love to take a cooking class in Florence. Faith Willinger is an American who has lived in Italy for the past 25 years. She now has one day cooking classes in Florence. How wonderful is that?

There are two different classes, "Lessons in Lunch" and a full hands-on Market-to-Table session. I have no idea what the cost is. I can't find that on the website. Once my trip is planned I'll inquire about the cost.

On Faith Willinger's website there is also a recipe page. It looks like she might change the recipe. There is only one listed. It sounds delicious. I'll have to try it. She also has pages about her pantry, traveling, and photos. It's worth checking out.

Buon appetito!

No comments: